Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Week 2 Term 3 ART Update

This year my kaupapa in art is City and Urban world I’ve been working on little art prices throughout the year. Here are a few pictures of what I’ve done so far
 -this is one of two art pieces that I have made of a park bench I think this one here is not the greatest as I was still getting used to watercolours. I like the use of colour for the wood but just needs a bit of improvement overall
 This is a digger that I drew in charcoal as I was going to try to incorporate the construction, side of the city theme into my portfolio. This piece could do with some more detail and refinement and I think this piece would look better with a more of a detailed background.
 This here is one of my favourite pieces I have done to date it has two variations a coloured one and a black and white one both of them have a small amount of detail.
I made this piece as a test of how watercolours blend and mix to help me get a little more skill I think if I went over the painting again and layered some parts up it would look quite good
this photo here shows the charcoal drawing I made of the sky tower I feel as it is out of proportion and needs redoing as I feel like I rushed through it
This was another drawing where i tried to add the construction side of the theme in. as you can see the crane in the background and the layered building that is getting built







This is also another one of my favourite pieces it a very abstract piece compared to all my other works but I think it works well and looks good
I
here is the start of another abstract art piece where I've just gone over the paper randomly with different colours

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Robbie, thanks for sharing your work. Your final water colour piece is really interesting and layered.

    Tomorrow, can you please get some watercolour paper and colour copy your last two pieces here onto it? I think it would be an interesting and worthwhile experiment to draw over top of the colour copies in a more realistic style, going right back to your digger ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.